At AV Architects + Builders, we specialize in helping people reimagine their existing lots with our proven teardown and rebuild process. Unlike remodeling, tearing down and rebuilding a home allows homeowners to build an oasis that suits both their lot and lifestyle.
What is teardown?
When a homeowner decides to take the teardown path, the entire home is demolished and replaced with a new custom home. Homeowners may choose this path for many reasons, including:
- The home does not meet the current or long-term needs of your family
- The home is small or outdated but in a great area
- The home is structurally unsound
- The home requires a complete renovation
- The home is valued at 2-3x less than the average cost of nearby homes
Is a teardown right for you?
If you are considering a complete teardown of your existing home, there are pros and cons to be examined. Here are a few benefits our customers appreciate:
- The home is lower maintenance with brand new appliances and materials
- The home is much more energy-efficient with modern and sustainable materials
- The home fits the style of the homeowner and meets current building codes.
- The home features a significantly stronger foundation and structural system
- The owner has an easier time securing homeowners insurance
The teardown and rebuild process is a huge undertaking that requires significant planning and years of experience to complete to the satisfaction of the client. Contact AV Architect + Builders to discuss your teardown project.