Are you passionate about modern design and construction?
Do you want to help people feel like they are living on vacation all year round?
Do you have experience working in architecture, design, or construction?
If you said yes, you might be a good fit for our team!
As Custom Home Builders in Northern Virginia, we believe design influences the quality of your everyday life. Whether you are in an office or walking down the street in your town or neighborhood, good or bad design can either have a negative or positive impact on you. At AV Architects + Builders, we believe there is no other form of architecture that has a greater influence on you or your family than the home you live in every single day. It’s important to keep in mind that a home is where life occurs, and memories are made. A home bridges generations and becomes part of your family legacy.
As a design-build firm, we utilize our all-in-one turn-key process to seamlessly lead our projects from start to finish. We share a passion for Vacation Style Living which drives our design and construction process and allows us to create high-quality modern custom homes for our clients. As architects who build, our team is involved in all aspects of design and construction, from the first sketch to the last lightbulb installation.
AV Architects + Builders Team Members:
- Believe in the Value of Vacation Style Living
- Are Passionate about Modern Residential Design and Construction
- Care about People’s Quality of Life
- Can Collaborate Effectively
- Are Self-Motivated
- Have a Strong Work Ethic and are Ambitious for their own Career Growth
- Are Flexible with their Skills and Can Tackle a Diverse Set of Tasks
- Have Two Pairs of Shoes! There’s no such thing as “office only” or “field only.” Every team member needs both construction boots and office shoes.
- Like/Tolerate Dogs (we have two small-senior pups in our office)
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in architecture firm
- Must be able to create construction documents
- Must be able to create interior drawings
Please include a short answer response to this question along with your contact info and resume for submission:
What is your favorite building and why?